COOPERATIVE DEPARTMENT :
The Cuddalore District is bifurcated from South Arcot District from 30.09.1993.
285 Cooperative Institutions are functioning in Cuddalore District.
The following Cooperative Institutions are functioning in Cuddalore District.
|Sl.No.||Details of Institutions||Nos.|
|1||Primary Agricultural Cooperative Banks||160|
|2||Urban Cooperative Credit Societies||8|
|3||Primary Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Banks||6|
|4||Cooperative Urban Banks||3|
|5||Employees Cooperative Societies||76|
|6||Cooperative Marketing Societies||4|
|7||Primary Cooperative Societies||7|
|9||Labour Contract Societies||2|
|10||Special Type Societies||2|
|11||Saravanabava Wholesale Stroes||1|
|12||District Central Cooperative Bank||1|
Tmt.S.Elanselvi, B.Sc., M.A., B.Ed.,HDCM.,
Joint Registrar of Cooperative Societies,
Cuddalore Region, Cuddalore
Land Line No. 04142 – 222338
Cell No. 7338720401
e.mail id – jrcud.rcs[at]gmail[dot]com
PRINCIPLES OF COOPERATION:
- Open membership
- Democratic Management
- Limited interest on capital
- Distribution of surplus based on patronage
- Provision of Cooperative Education and Training
- Cooperation among Cooperatives for the promotion of thrift, self help and mutual aid among persons with common socio-economic need
- Concern for community
ACHIEVEMENT OF COOPERATIVE INSTITUTIONS:
COMMON SERVICE CENTRE:
In Cuddalore Region 181 CSC are functioning. 2017-2018 achievement – Services 352016 – Net profit – Rs.122.30 Lakhs
EMPLOYEES COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES:
- 76 ECS – Loan issues 2017-2018 – Members 10642 – Amt.issued Rs.336.24 Crores, Education Loan 700 Members – Amt. Rs.7.42 Crores.
- CROP lOAN – 2017-2018 Target Rs.385.00 Crores – Members 57426 – Amt. Rs.305.45 Crore
- MT LOAN – 2017-2018 Target Rs.20.60 Crores – Members 2405 – Amt. Rs.18.83 Crore
- JEWEL LOAN – 2017-2018 Target Rs.1211.00 Crores – Members 105934 – Amt. Rs.375.51 Crore
- SELF HELP GROUP – 2017-2018 Target Rs.22.45 Crores – 550 Gruops – Amt. Rs.6.59 Crore
- PRODUCE PLEDGE LOAN – 2017-2018 Target Rs.3.40 Crores – Members 164– Amt. Rs.2.96 Crore
- PETTY TRADERS – 2017-2018 Target Rs.4.25 Crores – Members 3949 (JLG) – Amt. Rs.5.98 Crore
- DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS – 2017-2018 Target Rs.100.00 Lakhs – Members 135 – Amt. Rs.0.61 Crores.
- SHARE CAPITAL ASSISTANCE – Urban Cooperative Banks – 19 Disabled Persons – Amt.Sanctoned Rs.47,500/-., 20 SC/ST Members – Amt. Rs.50,000, 20 Women Members – Amt. Rs.50,000/-
5 Cooperative Medical & 5 Amma Marundhagams – Annual sales Rs.227.05 lakhs.
Short Term Loans – Farmers 61309 – Amt. Rs.26227.88 lakhs. MT Conversion Loans – Farmers 6109 – Amt. Rs.1131.80 Lakhs, MT Loans – Farmers 13515 – Amt. Rs.4658.12 lakhs – Total farmers 80933 – Amt. Rs.32017.80 Lakhs
2016-2017 Crop Insurance issued – Farmers 11023 – Amt.36.00 Crores.
2017-2018 Kariff & Rafi Season – Crop insurance collected from farmers 32586 – Amt. Rs.2.80 Cores
In Cuddalore District, 160 Primary Agricultural Cooperative Credit Societies, 8 Cooperative Urban Credit Societies, 6 Primary Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Banks, 3 Agricultural Producers Cooperative Marketing Societies, 2 Cuddalore Dist. Saravanabava Consumer Cooperative Wholesale Stores and District Coop. Press are working as CSC.
In Cuddalore District, 181 CSCs are connected with e-goverance
TAMILNADU LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY ANNOUNCEMENT 2017-2018
Hon’ble Chief Minister Announcement – 13 PACCS New Building – Sanctioned Amt. Rs.260.00 Lakhs (CRDF) – under construction
Hon’ble Cooperative Minister Announcement
- 5 PACCS Solar Panel – Sanctioned amt. Rs.20.00 Lakhs (CRDF) – under progress
- Chidambaram CMS, Kattumannerkoil Branch – New Building – Sanctioned Amt. Rs.20.00 Lakhs (CRDF) – under construction
- Kuppankuzhi & Eyyalur PACCS – Defender Door – Sanctioned Amt. Rs.6.00 Lakhs (CRDF) – Completed
- Cooperative Printing Press New Single Color Offset Machine – Sanctioned Amt. Rs.30.00 Lakhs (CRDF) – under progress
PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM:
In Cuddalore District 1126 Full Time Shops, 9 Magalir Self Help Group shops, 284 Part Time shops – Total shops 1419.
Cuddalore District Total No. of Cards – 701108
Smart Card issued – 694054
POS MACHINE issues 1419 Shops
Priceless Rice issued – 589464 Family cards – 8826 M.T.
Priceless Wheat – 692530 -Family cards – 330 M.T.
AAY – 85291 Family cards – 35 KG per card
ANP – 1954 Family cards – 10 KG per card
OAP – 4248 Family cards – 4 KG per person
Public Information Officer, Assistant Public Information Officers & Appellate Authority are appointed in the following structure:-
Public Information Officer:-
District Level – Deputy Registrar/Personnel Officer
Circle Level – Circle Deputy Registrar
Coop. Institution Level – Society of the Society
Assistant Public Information Officer:-
District Level – Cooperative Sub Registrar/Supt.I, /o.the Joint Registrar of Coop.Societies
Circle Level – Cooperative Sub Registrar/Office, O/o.the Joint Registrar of Coop.Societies.
Coop. Institution Level – Additional Secretary/Special Grade Assistant
In District Level, the Joint Registrar of Cooperative Societies are appointed as the Appellate Authority.